10 septembrie 2010

Same shit, different day....

My first job interview passed in the same swedish style. I will have to wait 2 weeks for a document regarding my criminal past which will be send to me by post by the Polis. So, I think everything here is gravitating towards this "2 weeks" term.
Also the Skatteverket (Tax Office) called me again to show 2 more documents in order for them to give my personal civic number. So 3 weeks of waiting in vain...Now I am curious how more time I have to wait for this civic number. 2 weeks? Maybe...
This week I had my first lecture. It was something about Globalization theories. Great teacher, great presentation, but all in all I found it a little bit boring for my taste. I hope the next lectures and seminars will be more attractive. In the educational sense, of course...
About the weather. Ultra, hyper discussed subject here in Sweden. Happily, the weather so far it's decent to fine. I mean 17, 18 Celsius degrees daily are good values for the start of September.
Here is a picture of some of us. This is not the entire MAGJ Group...

2 comentarii:

Adrian Baciu spunea...

cool mate...welcome back on the track...how can you get it man..i mean the language..tell me what's the secret, coz I swear...i'm really struggling...sunt in Australi de 1 an si ceva si inca nu ma simt in largul meu dpdv lingvistic..nu stiu de ce :-s

A lu' Năstase spunea...

Thanks man...it's good to be back on track :D. And there is no secret when writing in english...incep sa scriu si cuvintele incep sa curga...oricum sunt departe de a fi as...dar ma descurc...:D